Heartbreaking final decision to return Peppa

By November 20, 2018 November 25th, 2018 Peppa

Prior to receiving Peppa’s results I did discuss over the phone with Lorelle about the situation and if the tests returned positive for any feline viral infections we would have to return her as it would be extremely stressful for my fiancee as she has just given palliative care to our previous 2 animals and also to continuously pay for medications and just be generally always stressed and concerned for her instead of just being happy.

1 Day prior to the official results we were so stressed, miserable and in a panic we did decided we would txt Lorelle to return Peppa

1 Day prior to the official results we were so stressed, miserable and in a panic we did decided we would txt Lorelle to return Peppa

After an agreement was made it was ok for Peppa to be taken back I was so upset I asked if I could return her the following morning so it was quick instead of having to wait until 5pm.

Lorelle then broke her agreement for us to return Peppa. She had stated she would treat Peppa. We assumed she would have a quarantine or some sort of hospital area in her cattery for situations like this.

We were both starting to panic at this stage

I felt the need to now explain to Lorelle that the cat was indeed sick on pickup and had been sick for the entire time we had her and we needed to return her as we can’t take care of a sick animal from the get go. We wanted a healthy cat.